The ceremony takes place in the Main Town Hall in Rhodes.
Address: Rhodes Town Hall, Rhodes 85100, Greece
Tel: 0030 22410 46230
Person In Charge: Valeriou Komissa
Fax: 0030 22410 46256
Ialysos (or Trianta), the city of the amazing sunsets, culture and sports. It is one of three great ancient cities of Rhodes, which together with Lindos and Kamiros made up the Rhodian Three-City province. Today, the municipality of Ialysos is a popular cosmopolitan resort. The modern hotel units of Ixia and Trianta receive thousands of guests all the year round -holiday makers, conference goers, and business people. Guests enjoy the sun, sea water sports, beach volley on the organized beaches and many other sports. On the green Hill of Filerimos you can visit the monastery of the Virgin Mary as well as the ruins of the Ancient Acropolis. The neo-classical houses and the Byzantine churches are of special interest.
The ceremony takes place in Filerimos, Town Hall, Traditional House of Ialysos
Address: Ialysos Town Hall, 9-11, Iroon Politechniou, Rhodes 85101, Greece
Tel: 0030 22413 62130-62134
Person In Charge: Koufou Maroulitsa
Fax: 22413 62133- 62128
The municipality of Kallithea stretches along Faliraki beach and includes the village of Koskinou, Kalithies and Psintos. Over recent years the region has grown rapidly thanks to tourism. Faliraki, one of the most bustling resorts on the island is famous for its five kilometer- long sandy beach, where you can revel in the bright sun and the blue sea of Rhodes.
The hotels, of all classes, guarantee genuine hospitality, while there are numerous restaurants and bars catering for every kind of night-time entertainment.
Kalithea bay with its Italian springs and amazing diving are just some of the sights that attract large numbers of visitors.
The ceremonies in Kallithea region take place in the following venues:
- Town Hall
- Kallithea Springs & Spa
- Church of Saint Apostoloi
- Church of Prophet Amos
Address: Kallithea Town Hall, Kallithea Rhodes 85100, Greece
Person In Charge: Papanikolaou Varvara
Tel: 0030 22413 62627
Fax: 0030 22410 87766
Picture-perfect Lindos town has it all-culture, romance, glamour and pure nature.
Combining a compact hillside village of whitewashed houses and a medieval-walled hilltop. Acropolis containing an ancient Greek temple, this exclusive destination overlooks a deep circular bay of aquamarine sea rimmed by a lovely sunny beach.
The village is a maze of streets paved with black and white pebble mosaics, and lined by houses built by wealthy sea captains and ship owners during the 17th and the 18th centuries-white washed villas with elegant stone doorways and small internal courtyards.
The ceremonies in Lindos take place in the following venues:
- Lindos Town Hall
- St Paul’s chapel, St Paul’s Bay: Saint Paul’s Chapel is perhaps the most picturesque setting of all, this tiny chapel is perched below a cliff in the shadow of the Acropolis of Lindos, next to the turquoise waters of St Paul’s Bay.
- St Dimitris Chapel: St Dimitrios chapel, in Lindos , is a little chapel set dramatically beneath the acropolis of Lindos a top a terraced area and is approached along a charming stone path.
- St George Pachymachiotes Chapel: St George Pachymachiotes is a traditional chapel positioned overlooking the sweep of Lindos bay with views towards the platia (village square) and the surrounding olive and orange groves, across Megalos Gialos (the Main beach).
Prophet Ilias, Salakos
A place with unsurpassed heritage and effortless gracious Greek hospitality
Set in 170 acres of picturesque countryside with chaotic forests of pine and cypress, nestled on 700 meters altitude of Prophet Elias mountain and remarkably less than an hour away from Rhodes International Airport, «Elafos» hotel is the perfect fairytale location for the most important day of your life.
• Archangel Michael, a small Catholic chapel built on rocks, in the forest.
• Chapel of Prophet Elias, a Byzantine chapel, adjacent to the hotel.
• Hotel «Elafina», built in 1932, the unique Italian architectural.
• Interior of «Elafos» hotel, warm and hospitality place with an atmosphere of relaxation and serenity.
• Veranda, terrace overlooking the mountain of Prophet Elias and the deep blue sea.
• The forest, offering private moments in stunning green scenery.
Address: Prophet Ilias, Salakos, Rhodes
Management: Elafos Hotel
Phone: 0030 22410 44808
Fax: 0030 224410 44809
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Lindos Town Hall, Lindos Rhodes 85107, Greece
Tel: 0030 22443 60126
Person in Charge: Antoniou Dimitra
E- mail: email@example.com
Fax: 003022440 31571
Other Civil Weddings Venues in Rhodes
Tel: 0030 22413 62504
Person in Charge:Paulous Aikaterini
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Tel: 0030 22443 60245
Fax: 0030 22440 23055
Person in Charge: Lamprianou Fotini
Tel: 0030 22463 60115
Fax: 0030 22440 60132
Person in Charge: Diakoparaskevas Evaggelos
Tel: 0030 22413 60913
Fax: 0030 22410 98110
Person in Charge: Papastergi Maria Loukia
South Rhodes Region
Tel: 0030 22443 60328
Fax: 0030 22440 43385
Person in Charge: Salvari Tsambika
Tel: 0030 22413 61627
Person in Charge: Lalioti Ioanna
Fax: 003022410 96943
REQUIREMENTS FOR CIVIL MARRIAGE
1) FULL Birth certificate translated into Greek by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Athens OR a greek lawyer who signs as the translator. In case you have the documents translated in you country the translator will have to be an official one and his/her signature will have to be legalized by the greek embassy.
2) VALID Marriage Licences issued by your Town Hall translated into greek (one for each of the spouses) OR.If in your Country they will not issue your Licence of Marriage from your Registry Office, then you will need to contact the Embassy of your Country in Athens, GREECE. Every Licence of your Marriage should contain all the personal details of both of you. If in case they will not exist the Licence of your Marriage, the Marriage will not be able to take place.
VALID Certificates of No Impediment (one for each of the spouses) as long as they clearly state the details of both the bride and the groom (name, surname, marital status, place of residence, occupation, nationality) as well as the place where the proposed wedding will take place (i.e. Rhodes, Greece).
3) Divorce Absolute (if there is previous marriage) translated into Greek or death certificate in case of widow/widower.
4) In case there’s a name or last name change we need the document that states it translated into greek
5) Residence permit valid on the date of the wedding (for non European Union countries)
6) A. The documents under 1, 2, 3 and 4 have to be legalized with an APOSTILLE issued by the authorities of your country, for those countries that are member States of the Convention of Hague (APOSTILLE), unless the obligation of an APOSTILLE has been ommited by your country (please contact your authorities to find out if an APOSTILLE is needed). The APOSTILLE will also has to be translated into greek.
B. For those countries that are not member States of the Convention of Hague (APOSTILLE) and therefore an APOSTILLE is not required, paperwork has to be stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country that has issued the documents and then has to be legalized by the local greek embassy.
7) Copies of your Passports or IDs for the member States of the Schengen Convention.
You are kindly requested to present to my office two (2) days prior to the wedding date, bringing with you all above ORIGINAL documents, legalized with an APOSTILLE (when necessary) and translated into greek
COST AND WEDDING PROCEDURE
1) The cost for the civil marriage is € 70.00, which can be paid in the registry office of Rhodes.
2) The wedding ceremony takes place IN the Town Hall of Rhodes every Wednesday and Friday. If you get married on Wednesday, you have to present yourselves in the registry office the following working day (i.e. Thursday) to sign the papers and have the marriage certificate drawn up. If you get married on Friday, you have to present yourselves in the registry office the following Monday for the signatures.
3) Two adult witnesses, over the age of 18, will have to be present at the wedding ceremony.
4) The day of the wedding the groom should have a flower bouquet and the wedding rings, as well as someone to take pictures.
Thank you so much for choosing to get married in the Town Hall of Rhodes
VALERIOU N. KOMISSA
TEL: +30 22410 46230